The Brookings Institution and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas announced Tuesday that they would collaborate to bring a branch of the Washington-based think tank to casino central to study the problems and issues of the West. The joint venture, the Brookings Mountain West Initiative, will be financed by private funds and modeled on the think tank's Metropolitan Policy Program.
- Sociologists in Sin City
- New Programs: Sustainability, Liberal Studies, Business, Nursing
- Habitats for Academic Freedom
- A Healthy Partnership?
- The Phantom Campus in China
- Academic freedom in question at UNLV
- President's Week - Part 2
- Denver and Phoenix could be the last new hotspots for college recruiting. Then what?
Search for Jobs