The Brookings Institution and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas announced Tuesday that they would collaborate to bring a branch of the Washington-based think tank to casino central to study the problems and issues of the West. The joint venture, the Brookings Mountain West Initiative, will be financed by private funds and modeled on the think tank's Metropolitan Policy Program.
- New Programs: Data Management, Occupational Therapy, Information Assurance, Computer Simulations
- Pearson Formally Kicks Off Test to Challenge TOEFL
- New Player in Course Management Software
- Protests at Wyoming Over Naming Center for Cheney
- Can We Discuss This?
- (Not) Crossing the Finish Line
- Beyond the Jokes on 'Helicopter Parents'
- Reaching Students, Setting Limits
Search for Jobs