- Senate Passes Bill to Finance Cultural Endowments
- Quick Takes: Small Increases for NEA and NEH, U. of Wisconsin Suspends 'Back Up' Appointments, Georgia Art Schools May Merge
- Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
- Fighting Over (Too Few) Funds
- Call to Defend the Humanities
The U.S. Senate approved legislation Thursday that would give the National Endowments for the Humanities and the Arts $161.3 million each in the 2010 fiscal year, $6.3 million more than the two agencies are receiving this year. The legislation, which provides funds for the Interior Department and numerous other agencies, also includes funds for tribal college programs through the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories