The Senate on Wednesday joined the House of Representatives in approving legislation that will keep all federal agencies operating through October at their 2009 budget levels, while lawmakers continue to work on spending bills for the 2010 fiscal year, which started today.
- Oh Governor, Where Art Thou?
- Saving Public Higher Ed
- Avoiding the Next Brandeis
- U. of Phoenix in Talks to Settle False Claims Lawsuit
- Building Occupied by Protesters at Santa Cruz
- Court Rules Against Stanford in Patent Dispute
- Senate Passes Bill to Finance Cultural Endowments
- Putting the 'Lame' in Lame Duck Session
Search for Jobs