Notice a lot of advertising from for-profit universities of late? Apparently so did the producers at "Saturday Night Live." This ad for the University of Westfield Online largely consists of student boasts of learning how to evade employers' questions about where they were educated. You may notice a similarity between the logo of the fictional online university and a prominent, and very real for-profit university.
- One Accreditor's Opinion
- History, But No Smoking Gun
- Berkeley Students Publicize Plight of Small Libraries
- U. of Chicago Plans Faculty Expansion
- Nobel in Economics Goes to Scholars at Indiana, Berkeley
- Professor Raised Concerns on UCLA Student Accused in Slashing
- Organized Against Labor
- 'We Are Students for Equality'
Search for Jobs