Notice a lot of advertising from for-profit universities of late? Apparently so did the producers at "Saturday Night Live." This ad for the University of Westfield Online largely consists of student boasts of learning how to evade employers' questions about where they were educated. You may notice a similarity between the logo of the fictional online university and a prominent, and very real for-profit university.
- For-Profit Higher Ed and the MOOC Opportunity
- 3 Suggestions for For-Profits
- For-Profit Higher Ed: 20 Questions
- Can For-Profit Ed Act as a Bridge Between Liberals and Conservatives?
- 5 Assertions on For-Profit Education
- Ky. Attorney General Jack Conway battles for-profits
- Speeding Toward a Slowdown?
- Community Colleges Push Back
Search for Jobs