Michael Pollan, an expert on sustainable food and a target of many in the traditional food industry, will not be giving a solo lecture at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, but will instead participate in a panel discussion -- along with a meat-science expert -- to keep a donor happy. The Los Angeles Times reported that the change of plans followed a threat by a donor to call off a $150,000 pledge for a new meat processing plant on the campus.
- New presidents provosts: Berea Cal Poly Fielding NICC Skagit
- 'Stumbling Blocks' to a Saudi Collaboration
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Mississippi Gulf Coast CC, Southeastern U., U. of Connecticut, U. of Scranton, U. of Vermont
- New presidents provosts: Bowling Green Joliet MSPP Northampton SUNYIT Missouri
- Two companies give faculty more control of online courses
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories