The University of Massachusetts announced Wednesday that the Southern New England School of Law, a private freestanding institution, has entered into negotiations to donate itself to the university to become part of its Dartmouth campus. Officials from both institutions said that they hoped the talks would succeed, and that the law school could continue its emphasis on educating a diverse student body.
- Law Partners
- College merger negotiations are long and complicated
- A College for History Only
- Hungry for Jobs
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Probes Student Health Insurance, Survey Suggests Loan Difficulties, Furloughs at Wilberforce, Tennessee's New File-Sharing Law, President in Doubt at Baylor Med, Fires at Westmont, Recovery at Compton, Reminder About Pot
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
- Board Rights vs. Alumni Rights
- 'Architecture & Academe'
Search for Jobs