Russian authorities have arrested a historian who was conducting research on the Germans sent to Arctic gulag camps during World War II, The Guardian reported. Many historians view the arrest as the latest sign of a Russian clampdown on scholars who work on the Stalinist era.
- 'A True Liberal Arts Education'
- Video of Arrest at Western Ontario Angers Students
- Wheeling Jesuit Refuses to Investigate Board Member
- U. of Cal. Shelves Idea of Higher Fees for Some Majors
- Harvard Group Rescinds Invitation to Anti-Immigrant Speaker
- The Limitations of Portfolios
- Out-of-State Dreams
- Flag Flap at U. of New Hampshire
Search for Jobs