Geert Wilders, an anti-Islamic Dutch politician, was escorted from a stage at Temple University Tuesday night, cutting short a question period when some in the audience started to shout jeers at him, the Associated Press reported. The talk was sponsored by the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
- Discouraging Jeerers
- Essay on being accused of being an anti-Israel professor
- Furor Over Anti-Islam Speaker
- Mothering at Mid-Career: When the News is Too Much
- Quick Takes: Professors Protest 'Islamophobia' in Campaign, Emory Grant Frozen, Scholars From Afghanistan Missing, Trying to 'De-Nerdify' MIT
- Screening of 'American Sniper' at U of Maryland called off after outcry
- Are You Ready for 'Islamo-Fascism Week'?
Search for Jobs