- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
- Quick Takes: Med Student Wins New Review of Disability Case, A Researcher's Death, U. of Texas Vows Tougher Research Ethics, Economics Jobs Disappear
- Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
- Quick Takes: SUNY-Albany President Dies, President Returns to American U. of Beirut, Stealth Visits, Missionary Hired at CC, Probes at Irvine, Suit in Plagiarism Case, Rest of Missing Egyptian Students Found, Copyright Problems Detailed
- Med Students' Own Mental Health Care
Harvard University is investigating how a coffee maker in one of its medical school buildings became tainted with a potentially deadly preservative used in many laboratories, The Boston Globe reported. Six people who had coffee made there were hospitalized in August, although all were back to work after a day or two.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories