Harvard University is investigating how a coffee maker in one of its medical school buildings became tainted with a potentially deadly preservative used in many laboratories, The Boston Globe reported. Six people who had coffee made there were hospitalized in August, although all were back to work after a day or two.
- In the Crosshairs?
- Turning Surveys Into Reforms
- Panel Says Not to Fire Idaho State Faculty Member
- Faculty at U. of Oregon Consider a Union
- Getting Even With Technology
- Harvard Med School Gets Bailout From Hospitals
- Harvard Tightens Rules for Medical Faculty
- 3 Harvard Doctors Punished for Conflict of Interest
Search for Jobs