The University of Illinois is getting ready for its first admissions deadlines without "clout" admissions -- the system that led to a major scandal over the way politically connected applicants received special treatment. The Chicago Tribune reported that new protections have been added barring the kind of influence that went on routinely in the past and that would make public any attempts at influencing the process.
- 'Bowled Over'
- The Museum at the Heart of the Academy
- New Details on Political Admissions Scandal
- U.S. Probes Whether Blagojevich or Allies Influenced Admissions Process
- Looking for Blame in Illinois Scandal
- In a Counselor's Care
- Illinois Admissions Scandal: The Lawsuit
- Damning Report on Illinois Scandal
Search for Jobs