The Iranian government is condemning the University of Oxford for creating a scholarship in memory of an Iranian woman who was killed in the post-election protests in the country, Bloomberg reported. A letter from Iran's embassy in Britain said that "the involvement of the university in Iran’s internal affairs, particularly in the country’s post-election events, of which the British media played a leading role, would lead to the loss of the university’s scientific prestige and academic goals."
- Black History At Risk?
- UMass Criticized Over Invitation to Convicted Bomber
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Well-Paid 'Assistants'
- Choose Your Own Freshman Comp
- 30-Minute Chat to Tenure
- New Programs: Urban Sustainability, Wind Energy, Health Care Administration, Aviation Logistics, Landscape Architecture
- Cal State Plans to Cut Enrollment, Citing State Reductions
Search for Jobs