Ave Maria University has banned a blogger who has been critical of the university from the campus, The Naples News reported. University officials said that the blogger, Marielena Montesino de Stuart, has demonstrated "an ongoing and open hostility" to the university, and that as a private institution, it has the right to restrict access to campus. Stuart responded by saying: “This is another way in which the university’s administration silences public opinion, which is a violation of our constitutional rights."
- British theologian uninvited from University of San Diego
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- Ave Maria Gets High Sign From ABA
- Quick Takes: Publishers Win on Unauthorized Foreign Versions, BU's Ambitions, Open Research, Stanford Senate Questions Rumsfeld Appointment, Ousted Profs Sue Ave Maria Law, Minority Historians, Another Death at Rider, $420M Gift in Kind for Cincinnati
- Purge at Ave Maria Law?
- Who Sets E-Mail Rules?
- Quick Takes: Paying for Passports, Loan Agency Limits Perks, Mansfield to Give Jefferson Lecture, Penn Adds Aid, Provost Ousted, Purdue Probe, UVa Rejects Sustainability Pledge, Chancellor Not Punished for Contract Change
- Who's Undermining Free Speech on Campus Now?
Search for Jobs