- Essay of advice for the newly tenured
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Plan for Now, New Division III Group, Diversity Guide, Intellectual Diversity Questioned, Court Remands Default Case, Strike at Stanford, Lehigh Class President Arrested for Bank Robbery, Coach Pleads Guilty in Scam
- Quick Takes: Industry Support for Academic R
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Quick Takes: Northridge Student Held in Iran, Debt Is Up, Ex-Dean at Louisville Indicted, Grade Tampering, Ad Compares Stem Cell Research to Tuskegee Study, Young Voters, Oral Roberts Settles, Threats at Neb., Apple U., SUNY Criticized on Crime Reports
Williams College has fired a visiting professor who pleaded guilty to federal charges of fraud last week, The Berkshire Eagle reported. Bernard Moore had been a visiting assistant professor, and he had been the organizer of a political symposium that Williams canceled Friday. The fraud charges largely related to conduct prior to his arrival at the college, and a spokesman said that there was no evidence that he misused Williams funds.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories