First Athletic Scholarships for Squash
November 18, 2009
George Washington University has become the first college to offer athletic scholarships for squash, The Washington Post reported. The university is among 11 Division I institutions that play squash at the varsity level.
- Redefining Division III
- College presidents, at any level, face sports challenges (essay)
- Looking to Sports to Bolster Enrollments
- Essay calling for historically black colleges to move to Division II
- Illinois university makes 'League of Legends' a varsity sport
- Athletic Revival
- Growing Pains
- They Chose Division II, but Why?
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The mission of the North Orange County Community College District is to serve and enrich our communities and inspire life-long learning by providing...
With more than 2,500 course offerings each term, Oakton Community College offers a wealth of educational options in the heart of Chicago’s northern...