Andrew Kniceley has resigned as chair of the Board of Governors of Fairmont State University, following an incident in which he yelled at an assistant football coach when Kniceley's son saw action in only three plays in a football game, The Charleston Gazette reported.
- Coach's shove of player renews debate about conduct of athletic officials
- Colby College responds to sexual misconduct allegations
- Shifting Ground on the Sidelines
- How LSU Will Save $1 Million This Year
- Report shows how Rutgers botched handling of former coach, reiterates 5-year-old recommendations to improve athletics
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories