A foundation charged by federal authorities with illegally providing assistance to Iran has also been making grants for years to universities, The New York Times reported. The grants -- to support study and teaching on Persian language and culture -- went to Columbia, Harvard, Portland State and Rutgers Universities.
- A new era of U.S.-Iranian educational exchange?
- The Path of Respectful Engagement
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Names 'Genius' Fellows, Columbia Ends Loans for Low-Income Students, CEO Alma Maters, Princeton Plans Expansion in African-American Studies, Student Loan Whistle Blower Emerges, Keg Ban Panned
- New York Times Misses Point: In Related Story, Sun Rises in East
- Legitimation Crisis
- 'Confessions of a Spoilsport'
- Quick Takes: Call for Better Teaching at Harvard, Loan Rules, UNC E-Mail Incorrectly 'Admits' Applicants, Guilford Asks 5 to Leave Dorms, Hibbing Suspends Football, Panel Named for Accountability System, Strike in Greece
- Travels in Weblogestan
Search for Jobs