- The Path of Respectful Engagement
- Quick Takes: Iran Releases Northridge Student on Bail, Economic Downturn Hits Harvard, Phoenix Settles Claims of Pro-Mormon Bias, IU Compromise on Building Named for Segregationist, Next Hopkins President, New Name for Land Grant Group, Alumni Snobbery
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Names 'Genius' Fellows, Columbia Ends Loans for Low-Income Students, CEO Alma Maters, Princeton Plans Expansion in African-American Studies, Student Loan Whistle Blower Emerges, Keg Ban Panned
- New York Times Misses Point: In Related Story, Sun Rises in East
- Quick Takes: Rhetoric and Protest at Columbia, Education Dept. Unveils College Search Site, Genius Grants, What the CDC Missed, Berry Settles Rape Suit, Freshman Charged in Shootings, Student Satisfaction Gaps, Campus Visits, ACC Impact
A foundation charged by federal authorities with illegally providing assistance to Iran has also been making grants for years to universities, The New York Times reported. The grants -- to support study and teaching on Persian language and culture -- went to Columbia, Harvard, Portland State and Rutgers Universities.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories