Joanne Burrows, president of Clarke College, recently received five $100 bills in the mail and an unusual letter of apology, The Telegraph Herald reported. The anonymous letter writer confessed to having stolen a portable radio from a faculty lounge at the Iowa college 55 years ago, and expressed the hope of making amends for the "foolish act."
- Delay for Legislation on Foreign Higher Ed in India
- Protecting a Punished Professor
- Access to What?
- The Price of an Enrollment Shortfall
- New Programs: Sustainable Building, Library Science, Architecture
- The Uninsured Adjunct
- Signs That H1N1 Rates May Be Falling
- Counseling Prof Suspended Over Alleged Ties to Student
Search for Jobs