- Quick Takes: Senate Spending Bill Moves, Quick Departure for Presque Isle Chief, $240M in Abuses at Med School, More Oversight of California Compensation, Temple Policies on Academic Freedom, Guide on Suicide Prevention
- Another Lender Relationship Questioned
- Higher One agrees to $15 million settlement to resolve charges over fees
- Quick Takes: Moving on at Central Arkansas, Purdue Punishes Fusion Scientist, More MBA Applicants
- NCAA settlement includes $70 million for concussion testing
Rutgers University, while denying wrongdoing, has settled a lawsuit by four groundskeepers -- three of them black and one a Latino -- who charged that they were denied promotions because of racial discrimination, The Star-Ledger reported. Each plaintiff will receive $71,875, and their lawyers will receive a total of $300,000 in legal fees. Both sides had agreed not to publicize the settlement, but the newspaper obtained it under an open records request.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories