Students at the University of Alabama worried about juggling academic responsibilities with attending the national championship of college football can rest easy. The Crimson Tide will be playing in Pasadena, Cal., on Jan. 7, and classes were scheduled to resume at Alabama after the mid-year break on Jan. 6. The university has decided to call off all classes Jan. 6-8, so there will be no conflicts, The Tuscaloosa News reported. While students may receive extra assignments as a result, the class days will not be rescheduled.
- Accrediting Decisions in Southern Association
- Student Tries to Shoot Instructor
- In the Midnight Hour
- To the Extreme
- Euthanized Research Project
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of Charleston, Delaware State U., Linn-Benton CC, Saint Xavier U., Southern Illinois U. at Carbondale
- 'Where is Knowing Going?'
- Congressional Negotiators Reach Deal on Spending Bill
Search for Jobs