Students at the University of Alabama worried about juggling academic responsibilities with attending the national championship of college football can rest easy. The Crimson Tide will be playing in Pasadena, Cal., on Jan. 7, and classes were scheduled to resume at Alabama after the mid-year break on Jan. 6. The university has decided to call off all classes Jan. 6-8, so there will be no conflicts, The Tuscaloosa News reported. While students may receive extra assignments as a result, the class days will not be rescheduled.
- Survey finds mixed outlook for community colleges
- Any Given Weekday
- The Meaning of a Transgender Homecoming King
- Students Arrive in One Week
- Weak Community College Budgets
- Dealing With 'Job Outs'
- Report from higher education research group's annual meeting
- Appeals court backs artist in lawsuit watched by many universities
Search for Jobs