A student fired a rifle at a math instructor in class Tuesday at Northern Virginia Community College, but there were no injuries, The Washington Post reported. According to authorities, the student fired two shots as the instructor shouted for other students to duck, and the shooter then went into the hallway and waited without incident for police to arrive.
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- Shooter kills one, injures others at Seattle Pacific U.
- Live From Another Stunned Campus...
- Shootings at two campuses in same day each leave a freshman dead
- Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
- Beer, Brotherhood and Guns
- Students, Guns and Politics
- Many campuses see lockdowns and bomb threats
Search for Jobs