A student fired a rifle at a math instructor in class Tuesday at Northern Virginia Community College, but there were no injuries, The Washington Post reported. According to authorities, the student fired two shots as the instructor shouted for other students to duck, and the shooter then went into the hallway and waited without incident for police to arrive.
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- Shooter kills one, injures others at Seattle Pacific U.
- Live From Another Stunned Campus...
- Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
- Beer, Brotherhood and Guns
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary