Authorities have fined two students at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and told them they can't continue their business of selling reptiles out of their dormitory room, the Associated Press reported. Acting on a tip, officials found that the students' room contained snakes (including one rattlesnake, two adult pythons, and several younger pythons), an alligator, three chameleons and mice. The students said that they were using classified ads to sell the animals.
- Euthanized Research Project
- In the Midnight Hour
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of Charleston, Delaware State U., Linn-Benton CC, Saint Xavier U., Southern Illinois U. at Carbondale
- 'Where is Knowing Going?'
- Accrediting Decisions in Southern Association
- Congressional Negotiators Reach Deal on Spending Bill
- Student Tries to Shoot Instructor
- Facing Protesting Workers, College Backs Off Layoffs
Search for Jobs