The University of Ottawa has become the first Canadian institution to join the Compact for Open Access Publishing Equity, in which five leading American universities in September pledged to develop systems to pay open access journals for the articles they publish by the institutions' scholars. Ottawa has also pledged to make its scholarly publications available online at no charge, to create a fund to support the creation of digital educational materials organized as courses and available to everyone online at no charge, and to support the University of Ottawa Press in publishining a collection of open access books.
- Global online education network lowers its sights
- Slight Rebound for Endowments
- Upgraded in Down Economy
- Defining 'Gainful Employment'
- Why Students Leave College
- New Programs: Viticulture, Information Security, Public Health, Advertising
- Webster, Eden Seminary Plan Collaboration, Merged Library
- Teachers as Students
Search for Jobs