Texas Tech University on Saturday released an affidavit from an athletic trainer saying that he was told by Mike Leach, recently fired as football coach, to lock Adam James, a player, in the dark after he suffered a concussion, The New York Times reported. The trainer said that Leach used graphic, profane language in telling him to lock James in a dark place and to make James "uncomfortable." While Leach did not respond to requests for comment on the affidavit, he previously told the Times that James was lazy.
- Shifting Ground on the Sidelines
- Arizona officials say player did not suffer concussion
- BDSM and the American University
- Wary of concussions, college athletes choose early retirement
- Prof Accused of Making 'Terroristic Threat'
- Protests and controversy over how U. of Michigan responded to athlete's concussion
- Experts work to address concussions in all sports, not just football
- The Humanities and the NEH
Search for Jobs