Yale University has announced a gift of $8,888,888 to help build a new campus for the business school. The gift is from Lei Zhang, who earned his M.B.A. there, and who selected the size of the gift because eight is considered a lucky number if Chinese cultures.
- MBA in Job-Hunting?
- At U. of Illinois, growth in the number of Chinese students has been dramatic
- New Programs: Motorsports Management, Bioinformatics, Technology and Society, Law and Economics, Accelerated MBA
- Business School Applications Spike
- University of Rochester business school rolls back price
- No Free Lunch
- New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
- Aid for the Rich?
Search for Jobs