Four freshmen at the Mississippi University for Women were killed in a fire that broke out in an Alabama motel Saturday night, The Jackson Clarion-Ledger reported. University officials are reaching out to those who knew the students and are offering counseling. Two of the victims were cousins.
- Quick Takes: Republicans Anger Latinos at Boise State, Another Boston Fire Tragedy, Accusations Over UNESCO, Threats Against N. Idaho Instructor, University vs. Alumni, Eastern Washington Fires AD Amid Charges, New Affirmative Action in UK
- Race and Power in Mississippi
- Quick Takes: Remark Costs Instructor a Job, Gender Gap in Salaries, Suit Against Western Ky. Blocked, Hunger Strike Ends at Stanford, Tensions at Miss. Valley, End of Career Education Probe, Prof Accused of Hoax, Clark and Bancroft Awards
- The Nontraditional President
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories