Education fund raisers are projecting a 3.7 percent increase in giving during 2010, according to a survey being released today by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. CASE is expecting final figures for 2009 to show a slight decline in giving. If the projection is correct, it would still be a smaller increase than was the norm before the economic downturn hit, but would still be welcomed by many colleges in comparison to 2009's performance.
- Not So Full Recovery
- Beloit forgoes traditional campaign in favor of project-based approach
- Anatomy of an Alumnus
- Study: Loan and scholarship recipients give less to alma mater
- Giving to colleges grew 8.2 percent in 2011
- Themselves to Blame?
- Georgetown, Case Western, Rochester campaigns signal return of big fund-raising
- More Tuition Struggles Projected
Search for Jobs