A doctoral candidate at the University of Manitoba twice failed comprehensive examinations, but was reinstated to the program after claiming exam anxiety, according to a complaint filed by a professor, The Winnipeg Free Press reported. The professor claims he has been reprimanded for discussing the case -- and cannot provide documentation for his claims. The university, citing confidentiality, is not discussing the case.
- Tackling Productivity Challenges
- Negotiating Grad School with Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Cameron U. professor sues for First Amendment violations
- GradHacker to the Rescue!
- The Curious 'Sexual Harassment' Charge
- Cal State Fullerton upholds reprimand for professor who wouldn't assign $180 textbook
- Both complainants and respondents in sexual assault cases question privacy policies
- End of the Semester Summary
Search for Jobs