The Maricopa Community College District's board has authorized Chancellor Rufus Glasper to carry out a series of efficiency moves, The Arizona Republic reported. Among the possible shifts: increases in class sizes, greater reliance on adjunct faculty members, outsourcing of landscaping and a new information technology fee. The consultants who developed the options said that they could save the district up to $48 million a year.
- Efficiency from Incompetence
- Maricopa Chancellor Announces Retirement
- Race and Power in Mississippi
- Retiring Maricopa chancellor reflects on 30 years at the Arizona community college
- 'Grossing Up': Equity or Bias?
- Fowl Play at Reed College
- Can an Investor Buy a Community College?
- Rio Salado Puts Brakes on Proposed Sale
Search for Jobs