- Different Paths to Full Professor
- Ohio State president steered state policy for two years thanks to a relationship with the governor
- Gee returns to lead governor-backed plan to rethink higher education in Ohio
- Constance Gee publishes memoir on time as first lady at Ohio State, Brown, Vanderbilt
- Gordon Gee, star college president, is back
Gordon Gee, president of Ohio State University, is encouraging academics to rethink tenure criteria. While a spokeswoman said that there is no specific plan he has put forth, he told the Associated Press that tenure doesn't give enough consideration to teaching, and that the research evaluation may place too much emphasis on quantity over quality. While these critiques of tenure are not new, the article noted that they don't typically come from the leaders of research universities.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories