Baker University is eliminating five majors -- molecular bioscience, wildlife biology, computer information systems, physical education and political science. The Lawrence Journal-World reported that some courses will still be taught in these areas, and that eliminating these majors at the Kansas institution will save about $400,000.
- New Programs: Federal Acquisitions, Climate Change, Integrated Bioscience, Physics, Renewable Electricity
- Open records and academic freedom come to a head in Kansas
- Quick Takes: Ex-Trustee at Compton Admits to $1M Theft, Harvard Keeps Pay High for Money Managers, Human Subjects Rules Clarified, Big Sandy Ends Friday Classes, DePauw Sues on Investment, Coach Denies Anti-Lesbian Bias, Who Is KU?
- Automatic Access or Raised Retention?
- Research in the eating lab
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories