Baker University is eliminating five majors -- molecular bioscience, wildlife biology, computer information systems, physical education and political science. The Lawrence Journal-World reported that some courses will still be taught in these areas, and that eliminating these majors at the Kansas institution will save about $400,000.
- AP: More Pass and More Fail
- Fading Stimulus Saved Colleges
- A Diploma for Healthiness
- Is Military Research Different?
- Apparel Store Ordered to Pay U. of Kansas Athletics $660,000 for Infringement
- Pathway Provider Wins Injunction Preventing Release of Contract
- Nursing Education Growth Slows
- UNESCO Documents Rise in Attacks on Educators
Search for Jobs