Shirley Ann Jackson, president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, was the eighth most well compensated corporate director in 2008, according to an analysis by Bloomberg. She earned a total of $1,346,648 for her board work, while also earning $1.6 million from RPI.
- Camp Jackson
- Quick Takes: Harvard Prof and Alleged Anti-Aging Drug, Priorities at RPI, Nashville Presidents Oppose 'English Only' Measure, Savings on Textbooks, NYU Lost $24M to Madoff, TMI for Graduation Speech, Adjuncts Get to Pay for Layoff Notice, MLA Parody
- Affirming Professors' Role or Denigrating It?
- Division at RPI
- How RPI's Faculty Voice Was Quieted
- Presidential 'Pabulum' and a Professor's Punishment
- Art and the College Administrator
- A Lab of Their Own
Search for Jobs