Federal Bureau of Investigation agents on Thursday raided offices at Sonoma State University, The Press Democrat reported. The FBI investigation apparently focuses on possible misuse of federal grant funds through an institute that was shut down at the university in 2007.
- FBI Scrutiny of Aid Applications
- Unlikely Bedfellows
- Not So White Noise About Diversity
- Quick Takes: FBI Warning for Universities, Coaches' Courses Questioned, Court Upholds Right to Close Program, Impact of Loan Worries, Understanding When Students Seek Help, Georgian Court Goes SAT-Optional, New ECS Head, Defend Disabled and Lose Your Job?
- Quick Takes: $16M Hazing Verdict, Autism Comments Divide Emerson, Another Ayers Dispute, Protest on Obama Supporter's Talk, U.S. Loan Rules, Georgia Fires Prof Over Sex Crime, Board Chair Sues Ex-Trustees, Explaining Bear Incident, Standards Fall in UK
- Quick Takes: SMU Faculty Splits on Bush Center, More Scrutiny on Lender, Ex-Instructor Admits Fraud, Open Source Project, Study on Possible Alumni Cancer Cluster, GAO on Overhead, $100M for Psychiatric Research, Nobel Theft, Booze and Vomit at Cambridge
- Quick Takes: Threat to Minority Students, More Philadelphia Lawyers, Fake War Hero
- Quick Takes: Vermont Anthropology Professor Killed in Amazon, Raids Against Alleged Dipoma Mill
Search for Jobs