The Library Copyright Alliance has issued a legal analysis of the issues associated with the use of streaming video for educational purposes. The brief focuses on characteristics that could result in such use being considered "fair use" and thus legal. The issue has attracted attention of late because of an industry group's challenge of the use of such video by the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Flat Salaries for Senior Officials
- 4 More Universities Join Effort on 'Orphan Works'
- The Pulse podcast features discussion about copyright issues in online education
- Librarians and Colleges File Briefs Backing HathiTrust
- Tufts Applicants Build Fan Base With Admissions Videos
- AAUP and ACLU Back Ward Churchill Appeal
- Academic Meetings and Boycotts
- Transfer Matchmaker
Search for Jobs