$100M Gift for Oklahoma State
March 1, 2010
Oklahoma State University kicked off a $1 billion fund-raising campaign on Friday with T. Boone Pickens, the business executive and Oklahoma State's most generous alumnus, announcing a $100 million gift for scholarships.
- Quick Takes: Secret Tobacco Contract at Virginia Commonwealth, $100M Gift for Chairs at Okla. State, Judge Approves Sale of Myers U., Smith Drops SAT, When a Morehouse Man Is Gay, Technology Layoffs, Theory on Student Drownings, Furor Over IQ
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Clinton's Latest Plans, Progress for Latino Students, Noose on Prof's Door, Nobel in Chemistry, Contract Approved in Pa., Vote of No Confidence at Antioch, Minority Football Hiring, $2B Plan in Mass., $100M for MIT, UK Science Faulted
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Southeast Community College is a two‑year institution of higher education governed by an 11‑member board of governors elected from the college’s 15‑...
Crown College is situated on a beautiful 215-acre campus about 30 minutes west of Minneapolis near Waconia, Minnesota. Nestled among the rolling...