- Quick Takes: Secret Tobacco Contract at Virginia Commonwealth, $100M Gift for Chairs at Okla. State, Judge Approves Sale of Myers U., Smith Drops SAT, When a Morehouse Man Is Gay, Technology Layoffs, Theory on Student Drownings, Furor Over IQ
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Clinton's Latest Plans, Progress for Latino Students, Noose on Prof's Door, Nobel in Chemistry, Contract Approved in Pa., Vote of No Confidence at Antioch, Minority Football Hiring, $2B Plan in Mass., $100M for MIT, UK Science Faulted
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
$100M Gift for Oklahoma State
March 1, 2010
Oklahoma State University kicked off a $1 billion fund-raising campaign on Friday with T. Boone Pickens, the business executive and Oklahoma State's most generous alumnus, announcing a $100 million gift for scholarships.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Coos Bay, OR
Southwestern Community College is a comprehensive learning and teaching institution offering high quality innovative instruction and support to all...
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...