A survey of 200 Stanford University undergraduates found that almost one-third worry about becoming addicted to their iPhones and fear becoming "one of those iPhone people," The San Jose Mercury News reported. Twenty-five percent said that their iPhones "seemed like an extension of their brain or their being," the newspaper said.
- NIH Appoints Higher Ed Association Official to Post
- Not So Private Professors
- 'Design Thinking' and Higher Education
- Encouraging Open Access
- Layoffs Without 'Financial Exigency'
- Imperfect Accountability
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Colby, John Carroll, Marquette, Mills, Regent, SUNY Oswego, U. of Tennessee at Knoxville, Vassar
- Minority Student Admits to Noose Incident at UC San Diego
Search for Jobs