Baylor University today will announce a pledge of a $200 million bequest that will finance research related to aging in the university's College of Arts and Sciences, School of Social Work and other programs. The donor, who comes from a family that has made other gifts to the university, is anonymous. The gift is the largest in the university's history.
- Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Anti-Evolution Suit Against Berkeley, $200M to Columbia for Neuroscience, $200M to NYU for Ancient World, Soccer Deal for Rowan, Maine Calls Off Merger, Stem Cell Researcher Fired, Improving Job Market for New Grads
- $200M Gift for U. of Michigan B-School and Athletics
- Turning Off the Lights
- Medical Schools Expand -- and Contract
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Bill Becomes Law, Black College Rankings, Tuition Rise in Florida Defies State Officials, $200M for Claremont McKenna, Dorm Rooms and Prison Cells
- Quick Takes: Gender Gap in Tenure at MIT, 'Obsession' and Free Speech, Obama's National Service Plan, Academics for Ron Paul, RIT in Dubai, $200M for U.S.-Canadian Telescope Project, University's Crime Report Upheld, Grawemeyer for Education
- Purdue's Pick for President Ends Plan for $1M Bequest
- You Say You Want a Revolution?
Search for Jobs