Ashland University said Thursday that it would acquire the nursing school run by a nearby hospital system and absorb it into its own nursing program. Under the agreement, which would take effect July 1, Ashland would take over the MedCentral College of Nursing, now part of MedCentral Health System of Mansfield, and create its own College of Nursing, operating both on its home campus and at MedCentral's current site, in Mansfield. Ashland and MedCentral are both independent nonprofit institutions.
- The Pros and Cons of Degree Creep
- Putting the Soul Back in Science
- Rubbing Shoulder Pads with Elites
- Making Student Life Educational
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
- Giving New Meaning to 'Program for Parents'
- Training the Future Nursing Faculty
- Strangers in a Familiar Profession
Search for Jobs