Edison State College, a Florida institution that was once a community college and now offers some four-year degrees as well, is planning to create a private college that will offer bachelor's and master's degrees, The Fort Myers News-Press reported. Edison State officials note that state regulations limit the four-year degrees it can offer, and say that many of the college's associate degree graduates want to continue their educations, but local institutions are at capacity.
- Challenges of Twitter and Plato
- Questions on Erskine's Accreditation
- Going Need Blind
- Salaries Fell for 32.6% of Faculty
- What Now for Student Aid Bill?
- Virginia Colleges Told Not to Ban Anti-Gay Discrimination
- U.S. Plans Expanded Civil Rights Reviews of Schools and Colleges
- The Community College Spinoff
Search for Jobs