Three female employees at Alabama State University have filed a lawsuit charging that they were the victims of repeated incidents of sexual and racial harassment, and that senior administrators condoned the actions, The Montgomery Advertiser reported. University officials counter that the suit was prompted by a former trustee who, they claim, is trying to unsettle the insittution.
- Do They Ever Learn?
- SMU found in violation of Title IX after not investigating male student's claim of sexual assault
- Accusations and Suicides
- Race at Alabama
- Call to Action on Sexual Harassment
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- Both complainants and respondents in sexual assault cases question privacy policies
- Indiana Supreme Court upholds firing of tenured professor
Search for Jobs