... and Honoring Good Books
March 12, 2010
The National Book Critics Circle on Thursday announced winners of its annual book awards:
- Ficton: Hilary Mantel, for Wolf Hall
- Nonfiction: Richard Holmes, The Age of Wonder
- Autobiography: Diana Athill, Somewhere Towards the End
- Biography: Blake Bailey, Cheever
- Criticism: Eula Biss, Notes From No Man's Land
Poetry: Rae Armentrout, Versed
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Located four blocks from the White House, The George Washington University was created by an Act of Congress in 1821. Today, GW is the largest...
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...