For the second time this month, students have organized a major event in California to draw attention to state budget cuts to higher education. Unlike the earlier protest, which involved rallies throughout the state, Monday's event focused on Sacramento, where community college students attracted thousands to demand more state support. Jack Scott, chancellor of the state's community college system, thanked the students for organizing to demand more funds, the Los Angeles Times reported.
- Is Collaboration a Form of Collaboration?
- To the Front of the Line
- The Politics of Disappointment
- No Job for Adjunct Who Took a Stand
- New Presidents or Provosts: Andrews U., Baruch College, Florida Atlantic U., Longwood U., Medical College of Georgia, U. of Montreal, SIT/World Learning
- Furor Over Play in Which Jesus Is Gay
- Health Care and Higher Ed
- More Growth for Common Application
Search for Jobs