Harvard University's secretive seven-member governing board is reviewing its functioning, Bloomberg reported. While few details about the review are known, it is being welcomed by critics of a system that is seen as lacking in accountability or transparency. The Harvard Corporation, created in 1650, is the oldest incorporated body in the United States.
- Final Straw for a Harvard Board Member
- Summers on the Ropes?
- Impact of Women on Search Committees
- Supremes Rule Against Stanford
- Wharton, Rebooted
- Should professors be told why they were denied tenure?
- Aftermath of for-profit fight in Wisconsin
- Online learning push continues in California, but with approach faculty groups appreciate
Search for Jobs