- No 'Corpus Christi' at Tarleton State
- Tarleton Caved, but Gallaudet Defends Controversial Play
- Catholic U. Students Split on Single-Sex Housing Policy
- Real Sex, College Edition
- Quick Takes: Few Prisoners Receive Postsecondary Education, Art Flap at Dutchess CC, Universities and FDA Work to Cut Drug Costs
Tarleton State University has rebuffed critics demanding that it halt a student production of "Corpus Christi," a play in which Jesus is depicted as gay. But the Associated Press reported that the university is moving the performance time -- originally 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon -- to 8 a.m. Saturday. In addition, only invited guests and relatives of cast members will be permitted to attend.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories