The Library of Congress has announced that it is archiving every public tweet on Twitter since its inception in 2006. While many don't think of Twitter for its historic significance, the collection will include such items as the first-ever tweet and Barack Obama’s tweet about winning the 2008 election.
- The Mood Is the Message
- Birthing Pains and the Emergence of a New Social Narrative
- Young Voters and the 'Rally for Sanity'
- Article on difficulties in social-media research
- The Attack on Student Voting Rights
- Colleges Plan for Obama Inaugural
- Mixing Partying and Politics
- As Democrats Strengthen Grip on Congress, Key GOP Lawmaker Ousted
Search for Jobs