The University of Louisiana at Monroe has agreed to a former business school administrator -- and to revise hiring procedures to longer consider retiree status -- to settle an age discrimination suit, The News Star reported. The agreement, which ends 14 years of legal fighting, does not involve an admission of guilt by the university.
- Don't Call Them Fuddy Duddies
- University Accused of Housing Bias
- EEOC Can Sue Public University, Court Rules
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
- Ending Court Fight, NCAA Buys NIT
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories