- Don't Call Them Fuddy Duddies
- University Accused of Housing Bias
- EEOC Can Sue Public University, Court Rules
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
- Ending Court Fight, NCAA Buys NIT
The University of Louisiana at Monroe has agreed to a former business school administrator -- and to revise hiring procedures to longer consider retiree status -- to settle an age discrimination suit, The News Star reported. The agreement, which ends 14 years of legal fighting, does not involve an admission of guilt by the university.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories