Kent State University is marking the 40th anniversary of the May 4, 1970 shootings with a new walking tour -- with audio narrated by civil rights leader Julian Bond -- of seven stops that relate to the tragedy. The university is also honoring the placement of the site on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- In wake of Newtown, rethinking what a university owes its town (essay)
- 40 Years of 'The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual'
- The End of the End of the End of History?
- Math Geek Mom: Analogies
- In S.C., a Native Son Comes Full Circle
- Is Phyllis Schlafly Worthy of an Honorary Doctorate?
- NCAA erred in its involvement in Penn State (essay)
Search for Jobs