The American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Association of American Universities have issued a new handbook with detailed legal resources to help colleges recruit and retain faculty members and students in science fields. The handbook notes legal challenges to some forms of affirmative action, but suggests that many practices that promote diversity are on solid legal ground.
- Essay on diversity issues and midcareer faculty members
- Forthcoming standards seek to define skills needed by chief diversity officer
- Still Fighting for Affirmative Action
- Making a Case for Diversity in STEM Fields
- Economists Change Stance on Job Notices
- Author discusses new book on 'strategic diversity leadership'
- Is EEOC Backpedaling?
- Brown U. declares it will double faculty diversity by 2025
Search for Jobs