New England College has settled its lawsuit against Drew University over the actions of a former poetry program director at New England who left and set up a similar program at Drew, bringing faculty members with her, the Associated Press reported. New England charged Drew and the professor with essentially stealing the program. Details of the settlement were not available.
- The Academic Pork Barrel, 2010
- Comparing Higher Ed to Wall Street
- Dismissed Professor Sues Columbia College Chicago
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Eureka, Miami Dade, NJIT, Ohio U., Reed, Saint Joseph, U. of Denver, U. of Maryland Eastern Shore, U. of Nebraska at Kearney, U. of Washington, Western New England
- Staying Away From Arizona
- An Agenda for Graduate Education
- To Her, With Love
- 'The Rhetoric of Remediation'
Search for Jobs