New England College has settled its lawsuit against Drew University over the actions of a former poetry program director at New England who left and set up a similar program at Drew, bringing faculty members with her, the Associated Press reported. New England charged Drew and the professor with essentially stealing the program. Details of the settlement were not available.
- Quick Takes: Indiana Suspends Research Project, Knoxville and Faculty Settle Suit, Convict Teaches Criminal Justice
- Quick Takes: New Effort on Student Loans, Court Upholds Cal State Admissions Policy, NIT and NCAA Apparently Settle Lawsuit
- Higher One agrees to $15 million settlement to resolve charges over fees
- Hunter Settles Suicide Suit
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories