As students leave their housing of the last academic year, many colleges encourage recycling of the possessions they are discarding. But the University of Colorado at Boulder is cracking down on one form of recycling -- dumpster diving. The Daily Camera reported that the university has been concerned about non-students visiting dumpsters this time of year, The university has placed "no trespassing" signs by the dumpsters, making it possible to prosecute those who come from off-campus to look for usable materials there.
- Linking Tax Credits to Service
- Disappearing Departments
- SMU Suspends Its University Press
- Be a Jack or Jill of All Trades
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Berry, CaÃ±ada, Dominican, Grove City, Richard Stockton, South Dakota School of Mines, S. New Hampshire, St. Catherine, U. of Cincinnati, U. of Massachusetts at Amherst, U. of Northern Colorado, U. of Rhode Island
- 'Asian American Studies Now'
- Why 'Writing'?
- Justice Department Probes NCAA Scholarship Rules
Search for Jobs