Grad Students and Postdocs Form Union at NJIT
May 7, 2010
Graduate students and postdoctoral researchers at the New Jersey Institute of Technology have formed a new union, affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers. Organizers plan to focus on working conditions and health care.
- Unionizing Postdocs
- New program at New Jersey's Kean U. will limit the number of state residents
- Trying Again in Minnesota
- Unions for Private College Part-Timers
- Kaplan faculty union sparks new interest in for-profit unions for adjuncts
- NYU graduate student union says new contract includes historic gains
- Implications of the NLRB's reconsideration of grad student unionization (essay)
- Starting Over?
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
The College of Saint Rose has the values and character of a private, liberal arts college with the array of opportunities of a premiere large...
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn. The College is named after...